If you are unsure as to who you should choose to help you with accounting software selection and implementation - a decision that can have a significant impact on your business efficiency, profitability and more importantly, your peace of mind, the following may give you some guidance.
- We are small and mobile, working mainly at client's premises to save time and expense
- We are not aligned to any one accounting package. The ones we do sell are those that we have found that provide easy to use, affordable software solutions. We can and often do provide support for other software products such as Xero and Quickbooks.
- If you become more efficient then you will save money. We want to help you achieve this.
- We charge very reasonable rates due to our low overheads (no fancy office in town)
- If your accounting is being done correctly, then you will know very quickly when problems occur, and be able to take corrective action. In short, you will know how your business is performing each month ( not just at the end of each year) and understand the business results.
- We have gained invaluable financial experience working in different countries for a wide range of business operations, and can assist you with down to earth business advice.
- We will do an obligation free, no cost initial interview with you and provide a tailour made solution for your consideration.
- We listen to your needs and are very patient
- We provide one on one training to your staff and ensure that they fully understand the "why" and "how" of the accounting software. Follow up phone support is provided at no cost for the first month.
We have found that even though the accounting software available today is generally very user friendly and easy to instal, without proper set up and intial training, many businesses do not get the full benefits, and sometimes, lose faith in the package. We stress that it is very important to get professional support at the early stages, so that set up is correct, training is comprehensive, and incorrect data entry is eliminated ( fixing this later on can be very time consuming, frustrating and costly).